Happy Eggs "Outdoors for All" Promotion
TERMS and CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Offer/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Claimants should retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for their records.
Promoter: Happy Eggs - the happy egg co. North Scarle, Lincs LN6 9HA
- The promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Islands residents aged 18+ only and excludes employees and the immediate families of the happy egg co., its affiliated companies, agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- Internet access and a printer required to claim and print "voucher". Internet access or phone may be required depending on booking requirements for selected venue.
- Purchase required. To claim free voucher for selected venues, purchase a qualifying promotional pack of Happy Eggs. See clause 15 for participating products.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted.
- Promotional Period:
Claims will only be accepted between 00:00 BST 01.04.19 to 23:59 BST 30.09.19 and must be made online. Free ticket vouchers need to be used by (or are valid until) 31st October 2019.
- One Pack = One free ticket with the purchase of a full priced adult ticket. All children (see venue details for definition of 'child') must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian when using their Free Ticket. Please check the terms and conditions of each of the venues for further details.
- Venues located across UK. Please visit thehappyegg.co.uk/promotion to see all participating venues. Attractions will differ by region and country, and not all categories will be available in all areas. Venue categories include;
Museums & Educational Fun
Heritage Houses & Gardens
Sporting events including endurance and obstacle courses
Watersports including kayaking, canoeing & surfing
Dry slope skiing & snowboarding
Outdoor Activity Centres
Outdoor Adventure Golf
- Free Ticket must be the same value as the purchased ticket, or lower. Offers will vary by Partner.
- Tickets can only be redeemed against the "gate" price of the selected attraction.
- "Child" age classification is set at the discretion of individual venues.
- Please check the individual venue details on the website prior to your visit as there may be booking requirements, exclusion periods, holiday or maintenance closures for some offers.
- How to claim a Free Ticket:
- Purchase a qualifying promotional pack (see clause 17 for participating products);
- Visit thehappyegg.co.uk/promotion.
- Select a participating venue from the list available online and ensure to check dates, booking requirements and any restrictions that may apply for each venue and the offer you are applying for;
- Enter the unique promotional code, full name and email address where instructed to do so;
- Claimants will then be provided with their voucher (redeemable with the purchase of a full price adult ticket or another child ticket - depending on option - without discount or concession);
- Depending on the booking requirements for the selected venue, the claimant must then either:
- Present the voucher (printed or e-ticket dependent on chosen venue) at the entrance gate of the participating venue
- Book online prior to visiting the venue, presenting booking confirmation and the voucher at the entrance gate of the venue.
- Book by email prior to visiting the venue, presenting booking confirmation and the voucher at the entrance gate of the venue.
- Book by phone prior to visiting the venue, presenting the voucher at the entrance gate of the venue.
Booking requirements will be made clear upon venue selection.
- For assistance with claiming a Free Ticket please contact Happy Eggs Consumer Services by email at email@example.com.
- Promotional codes can only be used once. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make a claim on someone else's behalf will be disqualified.
- The promotion is available on the following Happy Egg packs; 6 large, 6 medium, 6 mixed sizes, 9 mixed sizes, 10 large, 10 medium, 10 mixed sizes, 12 large, 12 medium, 12 mixed size.
- Promotional offer only applies on packs featuring the 'Free Adventures' promotional flash, subject to availability, while stocks last.
- Upon selecting a Free Ticket on the website, claimants must follow the specific redemption instructions in order to redeem the offer. Redemption instructions will vary by venue. In most instances, claimants will be required to download and print a voucher which will need to be presented at the chosen venue
- Age, health or other restrictions may apply to some Partner Offers; any restrictions will be contained within the Terms and Conditions of the Partner who is imposing the restriction.
- Tickets purchased in conjunction with the Happy Eggs 'Free Adventures' campaign must be used on the day of purchase. Only one Free Ticket can be used per offer, per visit by any Participant.
- Some Partner Offers will have variable prices, opening times and may be closed at certain times of the year. Please ensure to check directly, prior to travelling, to avoid disappointment.
- The Partner Offers cannot be used and/or redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion, discount offer/voucher, events, groups or concessional rates.
- The Partners reserve the right to refuse admission and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities for technical or other reasons.
- The Partners reserve the right to refuse any redemption(s) that they believe to be not legitimately acquired in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Happy Eggs “Free Adventures” campaign and reserve the right to refuse any vouchers that they believe to be photocopied, forged or defaced. Please use the contact details shown on your voucher if you experience any issues with claiming your Free Ticket at a venue.
- All information set out on the website at the time of going live is correct but is subject to change throughout the Promotional Period. Whilst the Promoter will endeavour to update the website with any significant changes that occur to any of the participating venue(s), claimants should check the attraction website(s) before their visit for the latest information regarding their chosen destination.
- Proof of purchase required to take up the offer. Responsibility cannot be accepted for offer claims that are lost, damaged or delayed, nor any associated costs to entrants.
- All claimants will be required to provide a genuine email address that is personal, valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or is incorrect, the offer claim will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotional offer period, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- The promotional codes have no value and cannot be transferred or sold.
- All ticket vouchers are non-transferrable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered in whole or in part and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Free Ticket voucher for an item of equal or greater value due to circumstances outside of the Promoter's control should the ticket voucher become unavailable.
- Promotional codes must be entered online exactly as they appear in the pack. Each promotional code can only be used once. Attempts to enter the same promotional code more than once, the use of codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any promotional codes not intended for use in this promotion, may result in disqualification and all entries will be declared void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, withdraw, or cancel a featured venue(s) at any time throughout the Promotional Period without prior notification.
- Each venue presents their own specific terms and conditions of entry. Please check these, in particular those which might have certain booking requirements, exclusion or closure periods.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faulty, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the microsite or any combination thereof.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point during the operation of this promotion.
- Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the code redemption process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims including but not limited to asking for the pack and relevant code, address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a ticket or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or claimed using fraudulent means.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or injury suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the offer or any injury or damage to the entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promotion.
- By taking part in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to take part in relevant reasonable publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or image, statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all promotional matters.
- The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for promotional codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If the promotional code cannot be read due to a genuine printing error, a copy of the illegible code should be emailed to Happy Eggs Consumer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org and a replacement code will be sent back. Any request for a replacement code must be received by no later than 31.08.2019 to ensure that the request can be processed before the final closing date.
- In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.